الأربعاء، 2 نوفمبر 2016
The Best Way to Use an Elliptical Trainer
Discover five proven benefits of an elliptical trainer—plus how to use the elliptical trainer to burn more calories, become a better runner, and get more fit while decreasing your risk of injury.
5 Benefits of an Elliptical Trainer
How to Burn More Calories with an Elliptical Trainer
An Elliptical Trainer Workout
8 Ways to Build Fitness All Year Long
Learn my eight top quick and dirty tips to ensure you beat back the SAID principle and gradually grow your fitness all year long.
1. Static Balance --> Dynamic Balance --> Loaded Balance
2. Low Speed --> High Speed
3. Open Eyes --> Closed Eyes
4. Without Load --> With Load
5. Slow --> Fast Stretch Shortening Cycle (e.g. pausing beween reps vs very short pause)
6. Without Decision Making / Cognitive Load --> With Decision Making / Cognitive Load (e.g. fast feet in place vs. fast feet on ladder)
7. Without Fatigue --> With Fatigue
8. Non-Complex & Unloaded --> Complex and Loaded
Should You Lose Fat and Build Muscle at the Same Time?
Discover whether you should lose fat and build muscle at the same time.
Lose Fat to Gain Muscle
How to Lose Fat and Gain Muscle
Does a 20-Minute, Once-a-Week Workout Really Work?
Discover exactly what that style of movement is, and find out how to get the most bang for your exercise buck in just 20 minutes.
3 Tips to Be a Fitness Freak When Traveling
In this episode, I’ll give you three of my personal Quick and Dirty Tips you can work into your own travel routine.
Should You Lose Fat and Build Muscle at the Same Time? Discover whether you should lose fat and build muscle at the same time. Back when I w...
Add Email This Post Link to Blogger In this article you will learn how to place an email this post link or button at the bottom of each post...